via Zimbabwe 2014 budget highlights | The Source December 19, 2013
- Chinamasa presents $4.4 billion national budget.
- Economy to grow by 6.1 % in 2014.
- Exports seen reaching $5 billion in 2014, from $4.43 bln this year.
- Imports ballooning to $8.3 billion in 2014 from $7.6 bln this year.
- Government to assume $1.35 billion Reserve Bank debt, to recapitalize central bank by $200 million.
- Indigenisation laws to stay.
- Royalties on gross diamond earnings up to 15pct .
- Interbank market back, Afreximbank to provide guarantee.
- Zim gets $1.6 billion Diaspora remittances annually.