via The achievements of R G Mugabe – The Zimbabwean 16 July 2015
In the interests of leaving an accurate record for future generations, let us take a dispassionate look at the achievements of our president, Robert Mugabe.
1. He assisted his mother raising children when his father went to Bulawayo.
2. Went to Ghana and got married, but back home had a girlfriend/wife. Like father like son
3. Went to Mozambique toppled Ndabaningi Sithole with assistance from other Shona leaders Rex Nhongo etc. On the war front people were told that Sithole was sell-out. Comrades started raping and killing all perceived witches and sell-outs
4. 1985/6 Prime Minister RG Mugabe established Gukurahundi with instructions to annihilate the Ndebele tribe, Perence Shiri was Commander. Emmerson Mnangagwa was the minister responsible for security and Mugabe was minister of defence.
5. In 1986 he became sole leader of Zimbabwe, arrested all perceived ZAPU leaders. Joshua Nkomo minister of home affairs resigns and escapes to Botswana
6. 1987/90 unity accord signed. Mugabe elevates himself to President, former president Canaan Banana is accused of homosexuality and arrested. He serves an open prison sentence at Conemara in Gweru
7. 1990 Rumours of Bona’s birth emerge and prove that Mugabe lied when he said that during the war as part of his torture by the Smith regime had burned/cut his sperm ducts rendering him impotent.
8. 1995 Mugabe faced challenges from small opposition parties and labour unions after ESAP failed and started rigging machinery in elections.
9. 1997 Mugabe faces strong opposition from labour and unleashes the army and water cannons on protests. His popularity sinks to the lowest. He arranges for Morgan Tsvangirai and labour leaders to be arrested and beaten.
10. 2000 Mugabe loses the referendum to MDC and NCA vote
11. Declares war on white farmers and business. Unemployment and food security under serious risk
12. 2002 Mugabe loses the election to MDC but rigged it to stay in power.
13. 2005 Mugabe orders Operation Murambatsvina, which lead to demolition and displacement of more than 700,000 people from their homes and small businesses.
14. 2008 Mugabe loses to MDC again. Rigged re-run presidential election boycotted by MDC. SADC forces the GNU with unequal advantages. Many opposition members die on his instructions, including Ndiraya and Jongwe. Many teachers dispersed through violence in rural areas.
13. Tsvangirai almost killed. His wife killed in an accident.
14. Solomon Mujuru’s farm house burnt and after the general is killed he is thrown into the fire to disguise his murder.
15. 2013 Mugabe rigs the election after serious threat from economy and the opposition. – ANONYMOUS